Get social with us!
We’re bringing our expertise, community spirit and that tradeshow humor you know and love to Facebook and Twitter. Follow us for sneak peeks at innovations, keep up with industry news, and participate in fun contests and polls.
A world leader in life support solutions
When it comes to life support solutions, Spectrum Aeromed goes above and beyond. We are recognized worldwide as one of the leading manufacturers of air ambulance equipment for all types of fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft.
What makes Spectrum Aeromed the best?
- Extensive research, design and engineering
- Lifetime customer support
- Focus on users and patients
We design air ambulance medical interiors for hospital programs, military branches around the world, multi-mission charters and private operators, as well as custom VIP emergency medical interior suites for executive aircraft and heads of state.
Whatever your needs, Spectrum Aeromed is dedicated to providing a customized solution to meet your specific needs:
- Advanced Life Support for critically ill patients
- Basic Life Support and Stretcher Kits for stable patients
- Infant Transport Decks for securing incubators
- Accessories for securing medical equipment and monitoring devices
- Patient Loading Systems, both electric and manual
When minutes count, Spectrum Aeromed is there for you putting innovative life support solutions in flight and patient priority first.
Current STC Document Revisions
News and DevelopmentsSubscribe
- Nextant Aerospace Unveils Air Ambulance Conversion for 400XT
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New Chief Operating Officer
- Mahler Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 Award
- Branding Iron Expands Relationship with Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed to Exhibit at HELI-EXPO
- Spectrum Aeromed’s Bob Daily Achieves SME Lean Certification-Bronze Level
- Metro Aviation to Complete EC155 for HEMS User in US
- Spectrum Aeromed to Display at European Helicopter Show
- Spectrum Aeromed Live United Billboard
- North Dakota State University Interns Learn from Growing Company
Recent STCs and Contracts
- Piper PA-42 Series
- PC-12 NG
- PC-12 (+ EASA)
- King Air C90 GTi (+ EASA)
- Hawker 900XP (+EASA)
- Embraer Legacy 600
- Airbus A319
- Boeing 747
- Kamov 226 and KA 32
- Cessna 441 Conquest II
- Cessna 208 Caravan
- A109SP Grand New (+EASA)
- Aero India - February 6-10, Bangalore, India - Representative onsite
- HAI Heli-Expo - March 4-7, Las Vegas, NV - Booth #C807
- Search and Rescue Europe - March 19-21, Portsmouth, UK - Exhibiting
- AAAA Annual Expo - April 10-13, Fort Worth, TX - Representative onsite
- ABACE - April 16-18, Shanghai, China - Representatives onsite