Spectrum Aeromed in the News
People are talking - and they’re talking about Spectrum Aeromed. See what the media are saying about us:
- Nextant Aerospace Unveils Air Ambulance Conversion for 400XT
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New Chief Operating Officer
- Mahler Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 Award
- Branding Iron Expands Relationship with Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed to Exhibit at HELI-EXPO
- Aviators India Purchases Stretcher Kit from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Obtains AS9100 Rev C Certification
- VIP Treatment
- A Broad Spectrum
- Spectrum Aeromed Listed Again on INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List
- Tammy Enright Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 in North Dakota Award
- Spectrum Aeromed Electric Loader in Pilatus PC-12- Demonstration (Video)
- FAI rent-a-jet AG´s Air Ambulance-Division Purchases Six Stretchers from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Expands German Office Staff
- Spectrum Aeromed- Doing Business Better in North Dakota
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires Reno as VP, Account Representative
- Spectrum Equips PC-12 with Air Ambulance Interior for Valley Med Flight
- King Air, One Aircraft Many Missions
- Spectrum Aeromed Equipment in King Air 350 ER- Demonstration Video
- Branding Iron Inks Deal With Inc. 500 Company Spectrum Aeromed
Spectrum Equips PC-12 with Air Ambulance Interior for Valley Med Flight
Reprinted from Skiesmag.com, January 9, 2012
Fargo, ND. —January 9, 2012 Spectrum Aeromed announced today that they have completed customizing a Pilatus PC-12 with a single system medical interior for Grand Forks, North Dakota based Valley Med Flight. The PC-12 will be stationed in Williston, North Dakota.
“This was an exciting project for us to work on,” said Spectrum Aeromed Vice President and Account Executive Matthew Christenson. “Approximately 80% of the work we do is international. This aircraft will serve the citizens of our home state of North Dakota.”
The Air Ambulance equipped PC-12 has all the vital life-saving equipment needed to help transport critical patients to hospitals for treatment. The PC-12 also will be able to serve a large footprint in the western part of North Dakota.
“The Valley Med Flight PC-12 interior is configured with a single advanced life support system, a manual patient loading system and a stretcher bridge to transport patients from the aircraft to ground transportation. It is vital that patients are stabilized, that medical teams have room to administer treatment and that the patient is easily transferred while reducing the risk of accidents while moving from aircraft to ground transportation. Our system not only accomplishes this, but it also limits injury to the life flight teams,” said Christenson.
Valley Med Flight has three aircraft in their fleet and has been in operation for more than a year. They have transported more than 200 patients.
“My goal is to try and keep everything local,” said Ben Dorman, Founder and President of Valley med Flight who also serves as the Chief Flight Nurse. “Spectrum Aeromed is a local company that manufactured the aircraft interiors we were looking for. They have great products and their customer service has been great. The new PC-12 will enhance our ability to serve our region. Our other aircraft had lower weight limitations. This new system installed from Spectrum Aeromed will allow us to transport patients up to 650 pounds.”
The PC-12 operated by Valley Med Flight will also serve the area where Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered.
“What could be more important than equipping a company in our home state with our equipment,” said Spectrum Aeromed President and CEO Dean Atchison? “The people on this PC-12 could be our friends, family or neighbors. We take great pride knowing our company will help save lives of North Dakota residents who will get critical help in dire situations and increase their chance of survival because of our products.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED: Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 15,000-square-foot manufacturing facility.