Spectrum Aeromed in the News
People are talking - and they’re talking about Spectrum Aeromed. See what the media are saying about us:
- Nextant Aerospace Unveils Air Ambulance Conversion for 400XT
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New Chief Operating Officer
- Mahler Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 Award
- Branding Iron Expands Relationship with Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed to Exhibit at HELI-EXPO
- Aviators India Purchases Stretcher Kit from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Obtains AS9100 Rev C Certification
- VIP Treatment
- A Broad Spectrum
- Spectrum Aeromed Listed Again on INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List
- Tammy Enright Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 in North Dakota Award
- Spectrum Aeromed Electric Loader in Pilatus PC-12- Demonstration (Video)
- FAI rent-a-jet AG´s Air Ambulance-Division Purchases Six Stretchers from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Expands German Office Staff
- Spectrum Aeromed- Doing Business Better in North Dakota
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires Reno as VP, Account Representative
- Spectrum Equips PC-12 with Air Ambulance Interior for Valley Med Flight
- King Air, One Aircraft Many Missions
- Spectrum Aeromed Equipment in King Air 350 ER- Demonstration Video
- Branding Iron Inks Deal With Inc. 500 Company Spectrum Aeromed
Spectrum Aeromed Hires Reno as VP, Account Representative
Reprinted from Rotor.com, February 12, 2012
(Fargo, N.D. —February 12, 2012) Ricky Reno has joined Spectrum Aeromed as their new Vice President and Account Representative of Military and Government Initiatives. In his new role Reno will be responsible for global sales and service of all government and military programs at Spectrum Aeromed.
“Ricky Reno brings with him a wealth of knowledge and broad based experience,” said Dean Atchison, president and CEO of Spectrum Aeromed. “He knows and understands every aspect of helicopter flight operations, most notably HEMS and SAR interior modifications. He will be a tremendous addition to our team and will provide great service to our government and military customers. He will also expand our ability to serve clients along the East Coast.”
Reno, who resides in Pennsylvania, retired from the United States Army National Guard in 2009 after 22 years of service. He was a helicopter pilot, maintenance officer and company commander. He has more than 25 years of experience in the helicopter industry. Reno is a pilot, certified flight instructor, holds and instrument rating and an A&P license. He has flown and operated aircraft from every major manufacturer including Sikorsky S76A, B, C+, C++, UH-60/S70, S92, Bell 206B, UH-1H, Agusta A109, Eurocopter EC145, and Robinson R-22. He has repaired and worked on numerous aircraft models also. As an officer in the military Reno worked with Special Forces, served as a medical evacuation pilot, and maintenance technician.
Prior to joining Spectrum Aeromed, Reno worked as the Sales Director for Heli-One and as the Sales Manager and Director of Technical Training for Keystone Helicopter Corporation. At Keystone, Reno was part of a team that increased sales from $15 million to more than $100 million prior to their acquisition by Sikorsky.
“Spectrum Aeromed has great products that meet the growing needs of customers around the world,” said Reno. As a retired military officer and medical evacuation pilot, I understand the importance of sound medical equipment during flight. The difference is life and death. I look forward to helping Spectrum Aeromed grow government and military programs while meeting its mission to help save lives around the world.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED: Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 14,500-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.