Spectrum Aeromed in the News
People are talking - and they’re talking about Spectrum Aeromed. See what the media are saying about us:
- Nextant Aerospace Unveils Air Ambulance Conversion for 400XT
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New Chief Operating Officer
- Mahler Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 Award
- Branding Iron Expands Relationship with Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed to Exhibit at HELI-EXPO
- Aviators India Purchases Stretcher Kit from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Obtains AS9100 Rev C Certification
- VIP Treatment
- A Broad Spectrum
- Spectrum Aeromed Listed Again on INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List
- Tammy Enright Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 in North Dakota Award
- Spectrum Aeromed Electric Loader in Pilatus PC-12- Demonstration (Video)
- FAI rent-a-jet AG´s Air Ambulance-Division Purchases Six Stretchers from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Expands German Office Staff
- Spectrum Aeromed- Doing Business Better in North Dakota
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires Reno as VP, Account Representative
- Spectrum Equips PC-12 with Air Ambulance Interior for Valley Med Flight
- King Air, One Aircraft Many Missions
- Spectrum Aeromed Equipment in King Air 350 ER- Demonstration Video
- Branding Iron Inks Deal With Inc. 500 Company Spectrum Aeromed
Spectrum Aeromed Expands German Office Staff
Reprinted from Rotor.com, April 30, 2012
(Fargo, N.D. - April 30, 2012) Thomas Redder has joined Spectrum Aeromed as their new Account Representative in the company’s Germany based office. In his new role Redder will be responsible for global sales and will work closely with Vice President of International Sales for Spectrum Aeromed Horst Heinicke.
“We are pleased to add Thomas to our team at Spectrum Aeromed,” said President and CEO of Spectrum Aeromed Dean Atchison. “He adds a wealth of experience to our Germany based office with more than a decade of aviation experience that our customers will appreciate.”
Redder studied mechanical engineering, has an ATPL license, and worked on an MBA in Aviation. He started his aviation career at Hapag Lloyd as a co-pilot on the Boeing 737. Prior to joining Spectrum Aeromed, Redder was employed by Beechcraft Vertrieb und Service GmbH and Aerotec Engineering. He began working for Beechcraft Augsburg as Head of Airworthiness and then Head of Avionics. In 2009 he served as Assistant Technical Manager and eventually as Technical Manager. He was also a Project Development Engineer.
“I have known Thomas since 2009,” said Heinicke. “I witnessed first hand Thomas’ attention to detail, technical skills and sales ability. At Spectrum Aeromed we provide our customers with customized solutions for medical interiors. The ability to understand the technical aspects of the business and service the customers is an integral part of our organization. We are thrilled that Thomas will bring both these skills and expand our ability to serve our international clients.”
Heinicke and Redder will serve customers in European countries, Asia, the Middle East, India and Russia from their office in Germany.
About Spectrum Aeromed Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 55 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 390 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, N.D. with a 14,500-square-foot manufacturing facility.