Spectrum Aeromed in the News
People are talking - and they’re talking about Spectrum Aeromed. See what the media are saying about us:
- Nextant Aerospace Unveils Air Ambulance Conversion for 400XT
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New Chief Operating Officer
- Mahler Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 Award
- Branding Iron Expands Relationship with Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed to Exhibit at HELI-EXPO
- Aviators India Purchases Stretcher Kit from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Obtains AS9100 Rev C Certification
- VIP Treatment
- A Broad Spectrum
- Spectrum Aeromed Listed Again on INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List
- Tammy Enright Wins 40 Most Influential People Under 40 in North Dakota Award
- Spectrum Aeromed Electric Loader in Pilatus PC-12- Demonstration (Video)
- FAI rent-a-jet AG´s Air Ambulance-Division Purchases Six Stretchers from Spectrum Aeromed
- Spectrum Aeromed Expands German Office Staff
- Spectrum Aeromed- Doing Business Better in North Dakota
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires Reno as VP, Account Representative
- Spectrum Equips PC-12 with Air Ambulance Interior for Valley Med Flight
- King Air, One Aircraft Many Missions
- Spectrum Aeromed Equipment in King Air 350 ER- Demonstration Video
- Branding Iron Inks Deal With Inc. 500 Company Spectrum Aeromed
Spectrum Aeromed Delivers Two Air Ambulance Equipped Hawker 900XPs
Reprinted from Arabian Aerospace, November 14, 2011
Dubai, UAE. —November 14, 2011 Spectrum Aeromed, announced from the Dubai Air Show today that they have delivered two fully equipped Hawker 900XPs to Turkey to operate under a contract for the Ministry of Health. This is the third Hawker 900XP in 2011 Spectrum Aeromed has customized with their equipment and the fourth within a year. Earlier in the week Hawker Beechcraft Limited announced the delivery of another Spectrum equipped Hawker 900XP to Riyadh based Alpha Star Aviation Services.
“Our customers appreciate the fact that we can provide complete turn-key solutions,” said Horst Heinicke – Vice President of International Sales. “Since the introduction of our new carbon fiber components one year ago our customers benefit from higher strength and lower system weights with almost unlimited functional design options. This allows us to follow our well known concept of converting almost any aircraft or helicopter into a flying intensive care station with the ability to convert this aircraft back to VIP-Mission or other mission profiles normally within less than one hour.”
The Turkish Ministry of Health currently operates three Hawker 900XPs and one King Air 350 for Single or Dual Patient Transport on a 24/7 basis. The Spectrum Aeromed equipped aircraft all include the latest state-of-the-art medical devices to support almost any medical condition, from Neonatal transport, to Inter-hospital transfers, to mass-evacuations and disaster management. As a fifth aircraft an Embraer Legacy 600 is already in completions and will join the operation soon. This aircraft will be equipped with either four Spectrum ICU systems or alternatively fly in a 14-seat executive configuration.
“Spectrum Aeromed is the one-stop shop for our clients combining our aviation experience of over 20 years with the necessary medical know-how to outfit aircraft for all levels of aero medical transport in almost any environment. We offer latest equipment and technologies, remain with the aircraft during the completion process and delivery phase, and leave when the aircraft and the medical crews are ready for their first mission. Our customers do not have to seek solutions from multiple vendors, which allows a smooth integration process and on-time start of operations,” added Heinicke.
Spectrum Aeromed holds an FAA-STC for all Hawker Models including the 900XP and is expecting EASA validation soon.
“The Spectrum Aeromed equipped Hawker 900XP aircraft will provide The Turkish Ministry of Health with essential emergency medical support that can aid in the event of major medical emergencies,” said President and CEO Dean Atchison. “Recent earthquakes are a reminder of just how important the proper medical equipment and emergency evacuation aircraft are. We are proud our equipment will provide vital care and medical resources for the Government of Turkey.
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED: Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 55 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 390 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 14,500-square-foot manufacturing facility.