Please browse through our news releases to read the latest company news and developments. Also, you can subscribe to Spectrum’s RSS news feeds to receive timely updates.
MEDIA: If you are interested in learning more about Spectrum Aeromed and its highly customized air medical equipment, please e-mail Tammy Enright (email@example.com) or call 701-235-5478.
Visit our Newsroom for more media resources, including a company fact sheet and executive biography.
- Spectrum Aeromed’s Bob Daily Achieves SME Lean Certification-Bronze Level
- Metro Aviation to Complete EC155 for HEMS User in US
- Spectrum Aeromed to Display at European Helicopter Show
- Spectrum Aeromed Live United Billboard
- North Dakota State University Interns Learn from Growing Company
- Spectrum Aeromed Configures Custom Interior for King Air 350ER Special Missions Aircraft
- Spectrum Offers Medical Interior for Cessna Caravan and Conquest II
- Spectrum Aeromed Delivers for Los Angeles Fire Department
- Spectrum Aeromed partners with Cessna to pre-fit Mustang 510 for air medical equipment
- Spectrum Aeromed partners with Dakota MEP on Lean Manufacturing Training
Archives by Month
Spectrum Aeromed’s Bob Daily Achieves SME Lean Certification-Bronze Level
(Fargo, N.D. —April 24, 2013) Spectrum Aeromed announced today that Bob Daily, the company’s production manager has received his SME Lean Certification- Bronze Level. He also has been requested to act as a reviewer for future candidates seeking Bronze Level certification.
Lean Certification- Bronze Level is a rigorous process that includes four months of classes, training, projects and a lengthy test. Dakota MEP served as the training and testing organization for Daily.
“This certification further demonstrates Spectrum Aeromed’s commitment to advance quality assurance, to organize and optimize our operations and continue to offer our customers superior products,” said Daily. “Although I am honored to have received the certification and be asked to be a reviewer in the future, this certification is about my ability as a production manager to hone my skills continually for our customers.”
Earlier in the year Spectrum Aeromed received its AS 9100 certification with Daily’s assistance.
“We are proud of Bob’s accomplishment and proud of what he is doing on behalf of our company for our customers,” said Spectrum Aeromed CEO Dean Atchison. “It came as no surprise to us that Bob did so well on his testing and received this designation. We see how hard he works and his efforts to maximize resources for our customers on a daily basis. We applaud his efforts.”